Delia's Song

Delia whistled a different tune, what tune could that be?

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Russell starts the night before. We all dressed up in our pretty clothes and went to a nice dinner.


I think I looked especially beautiful in my red dress.

After dinner we came home and opened a couple of presents. I always get brand new Christmas PJ's to sleep in.


As a bonus we also got a new book to read before bed, "The Night Before Christmas".

Then it was off the bed so Santa could come. The visions of sugarplums really danced in my head all night.


In the morning I got to come downstairs and see what Santa brought. He really filled my stocking with all kinds of good things!


But that wasn't all, there were more presents from Santa waiting for me under the tree. First I had to figure out which ones were mine. We were really excited, just check out Braden's face in the background.


Then the opening extravaganza began!


Santa brought some really great toys. I have my own Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to play with while I watch the cartoon.


I also got the only thing I asked for: a Potato Head.


Daddy never had a Mr. Potato Head when he was growing up. Apparently this was a bigger deal than any of us realized. He immediately got busy making up for lost time.


I also got some great clothes. My Great Aunt Randi made me this fantastic hat/scarf combo. Pretty, huh?

I also got to become a world traveler with this great globe Grandma and Grandpa got me.


Of course, even with all of the presents in the world you can not truly call yourself spoiled until you get a pony for Christmas. Guess I am spoiled after all.

Merry Christmas to all and Giddy-up all night!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Blogger lesleymac said…

    Delia,

    WoW it looks like you had a GREAT Christmas! You are sooooo BEAUTIFUL!

    Lesley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home