Delia's Song

Delia whistled a different tune, what tune could that be?

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Princess's Halloween Tale

Halloween is a very fun holiday. We started the festivities by making a jack-o-lantern. Daddy let me help, with proper supervision of course.


I even jumped in and helped remove the guts. It was kinda icky, but I did it.


This is what we came up with. One scary and one happy. Pretty huh?


Then we had a party at school. This is my friend Stella, she is a spooky witch.


Here is my best friend Ally. She dressed up as Dorothy.


After the costume party it was time to get down to the serious business of eating junk food and being silly.


Then came the real fun -- Halloween night! I dressed up as the most beautiful princess in all the kingdom. Like my pretty hat? Mommy made it for me all by herself, which if you know Mommy you know that is really something special!


Now that I am dressed like a proper princess it is time to go beg candy from my neighbors.


Along the way I made some new friends. Daddy said he doesn't approve of my new boyfriend. Such a spoil sport.


Oh well, time to go home and enjoy the fruits of my labor.


Yummy! Like I said: Halloween is a very fun holiday!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home